Demanding assignments and heavy work loads often leave college students with little time to prepare for examinations. Though plenty of students incorporate flashcards in their study routine, creating them can be boring and time consuming.
Studies have shown that we become more perceptive when we’re laughing and are at ease.
Fun learning experiences are more engaging and memorable than boring ones.
College Students ages 18 - 25
Ashley Alvarado, 21
"Writing out flashcards by hand takes too much time.”
"I like to study with other people, it's more fun that way.”
Chris Quesada, 22
Studying Sales & Marketing
"Professors don’t give us study guides, that’s how they get us to pay attention in class.”
A study tool powered by associative learning that allows you to efficiently create flash cards and give yourself hints. This enables you to make connections between content in a fun and meaningful way.
Study your flashcards until you get a 100%.
Receive flashcards from your classmates or quickly make your own.
Create meaningful associations.
photograph your notes, import from Evernote, or enter manually
The app takes on a dry humorous voice, meant to keep the user having fun, while also utilizing changing backgrounds & witty responses.
Users are prompted to create a hint for themselves after answering incorrectly. When the question reappears, the changing scenery reflects this.
pick your players and spin to see who answers the question.
You’ve had a long day and all you really want to do is go to that thing with Brad or Amy or whatever. We won’t waste your time. We believe that fun learning shouldn’t stop at grade school.
A flexible study platform that enables individuals or groups to draw unexpected but memorable connections between content in a funny, game-like and often ridiculous way.
Based on Our Research
1. People learn in different ways.
2. People memorize by making associations
3. Studying in a fun way is beneficial
20.2% tactile/ kinesthetic
• 16-25 year old students (high school through graduate school) who have a heavy workload and not a lot of time on their hands
• Students who like studying in groups
• User is in control of content and is able
to customize associations
• User is able to customize content based on personal learning style
• Group study promotes use of app through
gamified ranking systems and general social engagement
• In process of figuring out logistics, the possibility of not finding an efficient way of getting content into app
• People love to laugh
• Optical character recognition technology
• Gamified product, with social aspects and scores
• classic styles of learning
• competitors like:
Concept Development & Design
Jamie Sharpsteen, Anna Babayeva